Eep! I'm excited to share my Spring Capsule with you guys for a few reasons. Number one, I actually finished it. Which is a feat in itself. Number two, I didn't follow the rules of the #sewminicapsule but I did make a legit sudoku capsule, so I'm loving all of the graphics I was able to create. And number three, I just love being able to share boys' wardrobes. I feel like little girls get the most attention with clothing, and it's fun to infuse some boy clothes into the mix of things. Here we go!
I tried to keep Lou's capsule as legit as I could possibly make it. It's hard for me to mix shoes into his wardrobe, since he's a "wear a pair of shoes until they die" kind of kid. But during this transition period of weather...we are actually able to mix it up a bit. Yay!
Here's what I made:
FOUR pairs of pants:
- Baby Bear Joggers in a denim-look knit.
- Baby Bear Joggers in an upcycled tee, with added above-knee stripes.
- Cpt. Comfort Jeans in short length, in a denim.
- Cpt. Comfort Jeans in a khaki.
- YoHo Henley, upcycled from a men's tee in the Target Clearance Section
- Jolly Roger Raglan, upcycled from a men's tee in the Target Clearance Section
- Deep Sea VNeck in rayon blend black knit from JoAnn Fabrics
- YoHo Henley in a knit from my March BeeBox
- Hightop Sneakers
- Casual Sneakers
- Rubber Rain Boots
- Brown "Leather" Boots
I was able to mix a total of FOURTEEN different outfits out of these 16 items. So I'd say that capsule sewing and using the capsule method is totally a winner. I'm excited to see what everyone else has come up with!