Day two of the Sew Americana tour is upon us already. Can you believe it? I’ve already been so inspired by what these talented women have sewn up for themselves and their families…I’m pretty sure I’m going to be stealing some ideas and making more (MORE!!!) Americana style clothing for myself. Can a person have too much red, white and blue in their closet? I don’t think so!
I’d like to also give another shoutout to the Sly Fox Fabrics team! They sponsored almost every single blogger on this tour with some gorgeous fabric yardage. If you haven’t joined their Facebook group or shopped their lineup of fabrics yet, you probably should do it now! They are crazy fast shippers, have a gorgeous collection of in-style and in-season fabrics, and the owners are seriously the sweetest women alive.
Let’s see where today’s tour takes you!
- Musings of a Seamstress is on fire with a gorgeous top!
- Sea of Estrogen is killing it with a stunning striped raglan….and really the entire outfit.
- Sew and Tell Project is attempting to give me baby fever with the cutest little sundress.
- 5 out of 4 Patterns is showing off so much red, white and blue inspiration with her patterns.
- Little Heart Threads is sharing her red polka dot bikini of awesome!
Please make the rounds and leave some love for all of these remarkable women. And don’t forget to link up your makes with us below!
If you’re sewing some Americana items and want to share, please do! Link up your blog post or Instagram image so we can “oooh” and “ahhh” over what you’ve made too!