Hello Wednesday and day three of the “Sew Americana Blog Tour”! I hope you’ve been enjoying it as much as I have. I seriously cannot get enough of the things these brilliant sewists make during this tour every year. They’re all killer looks and of course I adore the thought that gets put into the photography as well.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to head over to Sly Fox Fabrics and buy all the fabric this week. Did you know they have a Summer Sale happening now, through July 3, 2018??!! Don’t miss out!
Are you ready to be blown away by today’s bloggers?! Let’s get to it!
- Middle River Studio is adorable as can be in THREE outfits, plus a matching one for her bebe.
- Elli & Nels makes me want her casual and cute wardrobe!
- SewSophieLynn blew me away with not one, but FOUR swimsuits for her girls.
- Pear Berry Lane has a fabric pairing that I’m going to need for myself.
- The Eli Monster is sharing a sweet colorblocked tank in gorgeous heathered fabrics.
If you’re sewing some Americana items and want to share, please do! Link up your blog post or Instagram image so we can “oooh” and “ahhh” over what you’ve made too!