Woo woo, your tour guide is coming through for Day #4 of the Sew Americana Blog tour! And guess what? We’ve got five more bloggers today that are going to knock your America-loving socks off. For reals.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to head over to Sly Fox Fabrics and buy all the fabric this week. Did you know they have a Summer Sale happening now, through July 3, 2018??!! Don’t miss out!
SLY FOX FABRICS LINKS:
SHOP | AMERICANA COLLECTION | FACEBOOK GROUP
What’s on today’s part of the tour? Glad you asked!
- Auschick Sews melted my heart with photos of her gorgeous little man.
- EYMM is gorgeous in her maxi dress and took the sweetest pictures with her hubby!
- Mama & Leia rocked her blog with all sorts of gorgeous tie dies!
- Seams Sew Lo totally wins the brownie points for using T&G designs for both of her babies.
- Stitched by Jennie dressed her ENTIRE family in me-made clothes. Seriously amazing!
Monday, June 25:
Wild + Wanderful | Marvelous Auntie M | Handmade Boy
Phat Quarters | Call Ajaire
Tuesday, June 26:
Musings of a Seamstress | Sea of Estrogen | Sew and Tell Project
5 out of 4 Patterns | Little Heart Threads
Wednesday, June 27:
Middle River Studio | Elli & Nels | SewSophieLynn
Pear Berry Lane | The Eli Monster
Thursday, June 28:
Auschick Sews | EYMM | Mama & Leia
Seams Sew Lo | Stitched by Jennie
Friday, June 29:
Stylin’ Stacy | Rebel & Malice | On Wednesdays We Sew
FairyTale BT | That’s-Sew-Kari | Very Blissful
If you’re sewing some Americana items and want to share, please do! Link up your blog post or Instagram image so we can “oooh” and “ahhh” over what you’ve made too!