Woo woo, your tour guide is coming through for Day #4 of the Sew Americana Blog tour! And guess what? We’ve got five more bloggers today that are going to knock your America-loving socks off. For reals.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to head over to Sly Fox Fabrics and buy all the fabric this week. Did you know they have a Summer Sale happening now, through July 3, 2018??!! Don’t miss out!
What’s on today’s part of the tour? Glad you asked!
- Auschick Sews melted my heart with photos of her gorgeous little man.
- EYMM is gorgeous in her maxi dress and took the sweetest pictures with her hubby!
- Mama & Leia rocked her blog with all sorts of gorgeous tie dies!
- Seams Sew Lo totally wins the brownie points for using T&G designs for both of her babies.
- Stitched by Jennie dressed her ENTIRE family in me-made clothes. Seriously amazing!
If you’re sewing some Americana items and want to share, please do! Link up your blog post or Instagram image so we can “oooh” and “ahhh” over what you’ve made too!