Can you believe we are on our last day of this amazing tour? I can’t! There’s been so much red, white and blue goodness that my Americana-loving heart almost can’t take all of it!
If you haven’t yet, be sure to head over to Sly Fox Fabrics and buy all the fabric this week. Did you know they have a Summer Sale happening now, through July 3, 2018??!! Don’t miss out!
You don’t want to miss the lineup today. It’s fabulous, darling!
- Stylin’ Stacy made a white kimono worth drooling over.
- Rebel & Malice decked her gorgeous girl out in some stripes and high-waisted pants that I need for my own closet.
- On Wednesdays We Sew created a super fun road-tripping tee.
FairyTale BT brought some red, white and blue goodness to us with her little one.
- That’s-Sew-Kari knocked it out of the park (as usual) with some perfect swimwear.
- Very Blissful is sharing her super cute popcorn sweater knit cardi, paired with the cutest teeny floral.
If you’re sewing some Americana items and want to share, please do! Link up your blog post or Instagram image so we can “oooh” and “ahhh” over what you’ve made too!